Research & Promotions Manager
Work From Home
Eligibility : Undergraduates
Start Date : Immediately
Duration : 3 months
About the internship
Roles and responsibilities of the intern
- To do research on assigned topics using the internet.
- To promote our website and e-Paper.
- To engage in group activities.
- To give creative suggestions and develop promotion strategies.
- To get engaged in many opportunities provided by Evepaer.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Active on social media
- Interns who can work in a professional environment and meet deadlines are only requested to apply for this internship.
- They will be provided with many opportunities to learn and grow as Evepaper itself is an opportunity portal.
- Appreciation certificate
- Get earning opportunities (optional)
If an employer/ recruiter asks you to pay any fee to join the internship, registration fee, etc kindly do not pay and inform us immediately. We don’t allow other companies to charge any fee from students.