Work From Home
Apply by : Ongoing
About the internship
Business development means the process of identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company. Business development is considered a strategic function of a company and it is a key driver for the growth of a company. Business development typically has a background in sales, marketing, or a related field, and has strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
Roles and responsibilities of the intern
- Identifying new business opportunities, such as potential customers, partnerships, and markets.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and industry data to identify potential areas of growth.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, such as customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics to help the company achieve its business goals.
- Negotiating and closing deals with new customers and partners.
- Collaborating with other departments within the company, such as marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure that the company is taking full advantage of new business opportunities.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving
- Networking skills
- Market knowledge and research skills
- Earn up to Rs. 10,000 (Performance Based)
- Letter of Appointment
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Interns who can work in a professional environment and meet deadlines are only requested to apply for this internship
- All benefits are subject to your performance during your internship
Please Note: If an employer/ recruiter asks you to pay any fee to join the internship, registration fee, etc kindly do not pay and inform us immediately. We don't allow other companies to charge any fee from students.