Right To Freedom
Article 19- This article provides six kinds of freedoms which includes:
- Freedom of Speech and expression
- Freedom to Assemble peacefully without arms
- Freedom to forms Associations and Unions
- Freedom to move freely
- Freedom of Residence
- Freedom of profession
Article 20- Three kinds of protection is provided to the individual in case of conviction.
- No person shall be convicted for offence except the violation of law forced in present time.
- No person shall be punished for the same offence more than once.
- No person convicted for any offence shall be forced to be a witness against himself.
Article 21- This article promises Right to life and personal liberty by the state.
Article 22- This article mentions the rights for protection of a person under arrest or detention.
- The person must be informed why he has been arrested.
- He/ She must be produced in front of the Magistrate within 24 hours of the arrest
- He/ she cannot be kept in custody more than the time determined by the Magistrate.