Work From Home
Apply by : Ongoing
About the internship
A sales job involves promoting and selling a company’s products or services to potential customers. A successful salesperson should have strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and identify new sales opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities of the intern
- Building relationships with potential customers and identifying their needs
- Presenting and promoting the company’s products or services to potential customers
- Negotiating deals with customers and closing sales
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas
- Keeping accurate records of sales and customer interactions
- Continuously researching and staying up-to-date on industry trends and developments
- Collaborating with other departments within the company, such as marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure that the company’s products or services meet the needs of customers.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Earn up to Rs. 5,000 (Performance Based)
- Letter of Appointment
- Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Interns who can work in a professional environment and meet deadlines are only requested to apply for this internship
- All benefits are subject to your performance during your internship
Please Note: If an employer/ recruiter asks you to pay any fee to join the internship, registration fee, etc kindly do not pay and inform us immediately. We don't allow other companies to charge any fee from students.