The Business Pandora
The Business Pandora
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Date : 17-03-2023
Register by : 12-03-2023
Faced with crippling opportunity costs of the negative impact on the business macrocosm, it is time to think, rethink, review, and reverse the same. Are you an aspiring big-wheel, robust thinker, visionary, or all of the above? Do you have what it takes to step up for ensuring sustainable profits? Get ready to challenge yourself as you advance to open: “The Business Pandora!” In line with COMQUEST 2023’s theme of ‘growing towards a sustainable tomorrow’, this business plan competition aims to address the “3-fold path to combat growth hacking” i.e., “Strategy, Capability, Sagacity” which also represents the three mainstays of long term-growth. The competition is spread over three stimulating rounds that will challenge you to travel that extra mile while ideating, overcoming the catch-22s of your business, and finding a healthy balance between all stakeholders, to champion the idea of sustainable growth, with an added bonus of winning exciting prizes! It’s the annual flagship event of Entrepreneurship Cell, LSR. So, don’t miss this golden opportunity to take a step closer to realizing the shared dream of ensuring a sustainable and profitable tomorrow for businesses. If you are a budding entrepreneur who’s willing to reaffirm and reinvent sustainable growth, wishes to see businesses and industries profit from their far-reaching ideas, and wants to find uber solutions to urgent problems, then bring it on! Guidelines!
- Each team should consist of 3 to 4 participants.
- The team leader will be required to fill out the form and will also serve as the PoC for all official communication.
- Cross-College and Cross-discipline teams are allowed.
- No change in the team name and details of team members would be allowed post-registration for the event.
- All teams should adhere to the format of events as specified.
- Organizers of COMQUEST 2023, LSR reserves the right to disqualify any submission they find inappropriate. The decisions made by the organizers are final and binding in all manners.
- The competition has 3 rounds, of which Round 1 is an online round, and Round 2 and 3 are offline rounds and will be conducted on-campus i.e., at Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University on 17 and 18 March, 2023. All rounds are eliminative in nature.
- Participants registered under one event/competition, are requested not to register for any other competition/event in COMQUEST’23.
Round 1 (Qualifier): Hook & Hustle (Online)
The riveting qualifier round will be an online task where the participants will be required to follow certain instructions, to test their knowledge and level of expertise in the field of business, entrepreneurship, technology, and finance and perform interesting tasks involving practical application, while ensuring sustainable growth of business as a practice. Points will be awarded solely on the basis of the completion of tasks, time taken to answer( first-come, first-serve), and level of accuracy.
Round 2 (Transitional) : cACE-it! (Offline)
This round will provoke the swift and savvy, and heighten their business synergy, as they dare to take part in fun games and challenges with a twist! The first on-campus round, where the selected 12 teams would be invited to face crippling business situations, in their attempt to prove their worth as level-headed entrepreneurs. Challenge your wits, team coordination and ability to offer viable answers as you race against time to create problem and solution statements, and a solid defense of the claim, while choosing a rewarding growth-mindset, over a relentless one!
Round 3 (Finale) : Pitch the Preneur! (Offline)
The final showdown, with 6 selected teams going head-to-head, drafting creative business plans, pitching them, exuding adaptability and versatility in a crisis. However, just like any other business ideation and management, it will not be as easy as it seems. The most awaited round, analogous to the ever-popular Shark Tank, as the contenders meander through various business problems, facing the last but not the least of hurdles and hiccups from the ‘Business Pandora’!