Offline - Block C, Sector 58, Noida
Apply by : Ongoing
About the internship
About NCR EduServices – https://www.ncreduservices.com/
As a B2C Sales Intern for the UK/Australia market, you will be responsible for the end- to end process of calling, scheduling demo and enrolling the child. Your primary goal is to meet or exceed sales targets while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Roles and responsibilities of the intern
- Conduct sales calls to engage and convert prospects into customers.
- Create compelling presentations to highlight our products/services’ value.
- Follow up on leads promptly, ensuring high responsiveness.
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs.
- Negotiate sales agreements and close deals.
- Collaborate with the sales team and share insights and strategies.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities using CRM software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven sales experience or a natural aptitude for sales.
- Ability to deliver persuasive presentations and communicate effectively.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
Language Proficiency: English mandatory, Hindi desired
Qualification: Any Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Masters with Excellent communication Mandatory
- Stipend – Rs. 8000 Fixed + upto Rs 10,000 (Based on Successful client closures)
- Letter of Appointment
- Letter of Recommendation
- Working Hours: 5 hours per day (Part-Time), Remuneration: 8,000/- Per month
- Working Days: Mon to Sat (6 days)
- Duration: for 2 months (if your performance meets our expectations, we may offer you a full-time position with our company and include you on our payroll)